Wednesday, March 16, 2011

No internet for St. Patty's Day!

I had a great time today chatting with old friends, watching SNL, and eating junk food. I need to do that more often. It makes me sad how antisocial college has made me. I'm going to make it my mission to change that this year. I'm going to be a total extrovert and seek out adventure instead of waiting for it to come to me! :D

Ben and I have decided we're going to do fun things (hopefully outside if the weather is nice) instead of go on the internet tomorrow. I only did half a painting today but will hopefully finish a painting and a half tomorrow without the internet here to distract me! :) The piano will be delivered tomorrow so Ben is super duper excited. We're also going to his awesome sister's place tomorrow night in Eau Claire for a birthday celebration for one of her friends and to play with her adorable puppy Pepper. It should be a good time! Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody! Sorry I don't have any pictures to post-- I will put some up on Friday morning when we get back from Eau Claire.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Brooke, you should eat junk food more often... you never do that. ; )
    Oh, and I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE GETTING A PIANO. That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete